Experience a high quality hairdressing in our professional training academy in Clapham Common
We are currently looking for Short & Long Hair models who are interested in cutting and colour services.
How it works
We hold weekly educational classes where our trainees practice fundamental hairdressing techniques fraction of the salon cost.
All model appointments are performed by salon apprentices or stylists who are closely supervised by an experienced, qualified teacher.
Whilst services are either free or low cost (to cover cost of the service), we must stress that they can take up to 3 hours or more, so you are essentially paying for the appointment with your time.
Models are reminded that this is a learning environment so your patience is essential.
Every Monday at either 10am or 2pm
Terms of Booking
- Each model must allow for a minimum of 3 hours for each service.
- Models must not put any form of pressure on the students (e.g. Rushing them).
- The use of mobile phones is prohibited whilst a student is working.
- Models must not bring friends/ family/ children to wait.
- All models must be over the age of 16.
- An allergy test is required 48 hours in advance of colour services if you have not had your hair coloured with us in the last six months.
- You can visit the salon for an allergy test any day prior to the 48 hours required.
- We take a 50% refundable deposit on all services and require a minimum 24 hours notice for cancelling or rescheduling appointments.
- If an appointment is rescheduled or cancelled with less than 24 hours notice your deposit will be lost.